Complying with the Public Sector Equality Duty Accessibility plan
The Equality Act 2010 requires us to publish information that demonstrates that we have due regard for the need to:
- Eliminate unlawful discrimination, harassment, victimisation and any other conduct prohibited by the Equality Act 2010
- Advance equality of opportunity between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it.
- Foster good relations between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it.
At Christ Church our Equality Objectives are:
- To enable children to live, play and learn harmoniously, with adults modelling how this can be achieved.
- To help children learn that difference and diversity are valued and welcomed within all of our lives
- To make sure that success is not dependent upon being able bodied, belonging to any particular culture, gender, social class, sexual orientation, family circumstance or majority group
- To make sure every adult member of our school community is able to fulfil their role without hindrance and with every support and assistance.
Our Mission Statement
Christian values and high expectations are at the heart of all aspects of our school life, providing a safe, happy and inclusive learning environment where children are encouraged to develop respect, self-esteem and confidence. We aim to find exciting ways to educate, making use of the latest development in technology.
At Christ Church and St. Luke's we celebrate success and encourage everyone to achieve their full potential by working together in partnership with parents, carers, the Church and wider community.